Chanel Boy or Classic Flap Valentine 14p? Help me please!!

ghostchewmai

Aug 21, 2015
hey guys,

As the title i'm torn apart between a chanel boy and the cf valentine last year.

The classic flap that i found on ebay is in good condition, preloved, medium lambskin pink w charms on chain single flap, selling for $3000

However, i still want a chanel boy old medium this year before the price hike again for next year. For chanel boy i havent loved a particular one yet. I'm thinking of getting a neutral color such as beige, nude, tan so that it is more versatile than a light/dark pink chanel boy.

Im definitely not in the budget to buy 2 bags this year :sad:

If i end up get the pink valentine bag, do you guys think it'll go with pretty much anything?
What are your 2 cents on the valentine bag?

Help me!!

Hey hey..just to let you know. The vday bag is realllyyyyyy delicate. I bought it and sold it:sad: the strass comes off very easily. And(maybe I am a noob at maintaining my bags) the light ghw tarnished after a few months after I got the bag. Its not very obvious until you look upclose..but still!! I dont know if its because I live in a humid country that's why the perspiration gets to the hardware. Nevertheless, it is a very beautiful bag. Just too high maintenance

Hey hey..just to let you know. The vday bag is realllyyyyyy delicate. I bought it and sold it:sad: the strass comes off very easily. And(maybe I am a noob at maintaining my bags) the light ghw tarnished after a few months after I got the bag. Its not very obvious until you look upclose..but still!! I dont know if its because I live in a humid country that's why the perspiration gets to the hardware. Nevertheless, it is a very beautiful bag. Just too high maintenance
Thank you for your input!! Im currently having a black mini lambskin chanel bag and maintain that baby is already a pain in the butt!!

Is it better if i go for chanel boy? Chanel boy in lambskin looks way sturdier than a lambskin cf, is it just my eyes?

No problem..buy a bag you can bring out, not one that you display in the cabinet[emoji38][emoji38]. Sturdier as in it holds its shape better?
Yes, that's what i mean! I guess i'll ignore that vday bag and go w chanel boy, problem is color �� im so in loveeeee with the light pink boy :love:

Yes, that's what i mean! I guess i'll ignore that vday bag and go w chanel boy, problem is color �� im so in loveeeee with the light pink boy :love:

A few lighr pink boys were posted on the authentic finds thread not very long ago..