Chanel Boy Lambskin with polished GHW or Caviar with RHW???

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What do you think of the leather? Will I need to baby the chevron like I do with my lamb skin bags?

2. Calfskin seems to be easier to care for than lamb. However i dont have any lambskin bag (as i'm scared of scratching the leather), I wont be able to make a fair comparison. Calfskin is a little more delicate than caviar. It can handle bumping into things relatively well BUT it is quite sensitive to being pressed against hard object (like a brooch). It will leave a dent the leather where a caviar wont.

3. I vote for lambskin ..the colour saturation is so much nicer imho...especially if you are getting one in colour ..

Caviar is great but I just love lambskin more..I don't baby mine but it's a mini flap ..so far so good [emoji4]
    I'm planing to get a lambskin boy with shiny gold hw so maybe I'm biased..I also am a bling lover so maybe that's why lol

Honeyhorse likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice