Chanel Boy in Suede Bull - How Does This Type of Leather Wear?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm interested in purchasing a preloved, red Chanel Boy in Suede Bull leather but I'm a bit concerned about colour transfer (can it be cleaned?) and about the way this type of leather wears over time. I'd love to hear what you have to say!

2. I have never heard of suede bull leather. What kind of material is it? Can you please post a picture?

3. so it's basically bull suede? color transfer can't really come off of suede, and the leather is usually softer and easier to lose shape.

4. I think I know which bag you're referring to. It's not bull, it's sueded caviar.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice