Chanel Boy Flap Fluro Black/Neon Yellow or Navy Pink?

hmmm tough one, they're both beautiful. however, I think the point of the neon bag is for the pop and stand out effect, and for that, no doubt neon yellow. Good luck!

Hey girl !
I'm going to look at these this weekend
Thanks for your assessment -
You thinking for a fun summer bag?
Hey doll! Ugh no more bags....for a little bit anyway???!! Grief! I had put myself on a bag ban this year...it was something I personally set on myself, as a New Year's Resolution, to try to see if I could last a year (:shocked:) LOL. True to all of us; in true TPF fashion, that didnt last....I got 3 bags this year, 1 each for Jan, Feb and March. Anyway about the Chanel Boys: I found the navy/pink combo to be nice but not enough to make me want to carry through and purchase. If anything I was drawn to the neon yellow version. Perhaps that is because I personally am drawn to that color. I still cringe that I never got H's Kiwi or Lime. Back then I was fixated on Rose Tyrien, but now Kiwi is my grail! Anyway, no neon for a little bit because I picked up the Cruise neon hot pink patent boy in January and I have a few other neon colors already so I need to invest in the NEUTRALS BADLY! lol. I will be interested in hearing what you think when you look this weekend! Cheers! Also, OP let us know your choice!

Last edited:
I would choose the PiNk Navy coz it seems and looks more matchy to casual denims =)

I saw a friend trying it in Small. . And it's gorgeous!!
Though i dunno if it will withstand Time..

Tough choice. Personally, I think pink and navy are more feminine. Black and yellow are more edgy. Can't go wrong with either though.
I just saw a picture of Khloe Kardashian with the black and yellow combo.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    124.2 KB · Views: 116