Chanel Boy Evening Clutch... Do they still exist?

Heysexy

Dec 9, 2016
Hey girls and guys. As the title says, do Chanel still sell them? I'm looking for a boy evening clutch such as the pic I've attached, I haven't seen any of these types on the Chanel site.

Please let me know.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    86.7 KB · Views: 760
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    107.5 KB · Views: 762
What a coincidence! I just bought one hehe. Got it at bergdorf Goodman store in NYC. A smaller one with the CHANEL flap to insert your fingers to hold.

And I also saw one in Ginza, Japan. That one is taller with a short chain (more like a bag). But the lady told me the classic quilted one sold out 3 days ago I went. They had the chevron n 'fancy' quilt.

They look exactly like the picture above. The pink is the one I purchased (although in black). The slightly taller one the girl in the picture is holding, was the one I saw in Japan. It's more like a bag, the chains can be hidden inside.

About the interior... It's just empty like a regular Boy bag.

I'll show you pictures of mine when I'm home :smile:

Be great to see some pics thanks :smile:

What do you actually call this bag? When I say boy clutch a lot of SAs think of WOC. :sad:

Are these bags still common inside Chanel boutiques?

Hey girls and guys. As the title says, do Chanel still sell them? I'm looking for a boy evening clutch such as the pic I've attached, I haven't seen any of these types on the Chanel site.

Please let me know.
I saw one many months ago at Neiman Marcus. It was grey & had that beaded stitching & I'm pretty sure the chain was either removable (?) ....it was definitely a shorter strap that couldn't be adjusted (not crossbody)...it was really very pretty but just a little bit too "fancy-ish" for what I was looking for at the time. Maybe contact NM store/SA to see if they have any...good luck!!

Does anyone know the price point for these boy clutches? Thank you. I am quite interested but as with the linked blog author, it would have been juicer if the strap was longer. However, I do see boy as a good design for clutch nonetheless.

It's USD$3,600 before tax :smile:. Ah unfortunately I don't have the style number :sad:. But isn't that current. The SA said it was from Spring 2016 (although I only got it 2 weeks ago). N my serial number starts with 21, where as my brand new (2 weeks ago also) classic flap already begins with 23.

Hope that helps :idea: