Chanel Boutiques in Nordstroms

Dec 26, 2008
Hi! I bought a WOC in Black Caviar & I noticed the CC is kinda crooked(I think). It got me thinking, are the SA's there trained to know & spot a fake CC? I'm worried now that someone returned a fake & they sold it to me, because there were 10 people ahead of me on the waiting list back on 1/2/2016, & suddenly there is one made available to me. Thank you!

Hi! I bought a WOC in Black Caviar & I noticed the CC is kinda crooked(I think). It got me thinking, are the SA's there trained to know & spot a fake CC? I'm worried now that someone returned a fake & they sold it to me, because there were 10 people ahead of me on the waiting list back on 1/2/2016, & suddenly there is one made available to me. Thank you!
Hi there,

When I bought my WOC in October, my SA showed me 3 different caviar WOCs in black. And the first one she showed me had crooked CCs. My SA was insisting that it was in my mind, but I persisted and wanted others shown to me. Even my husband agreed that the first one was crooked. I can't be sure, but I think because we had similar circumstances, I don't think yours is a fake. The first WOC shown to me was beautiful except for the crooked CCs. If you are concerned I would take it back to the boutique, or, get it authenticated from an outside source. Good luck. I hope this helps.

Yeah I've seen WOCs with crooked CCs, even seen classic flaps with crooked flaps

I wouldn't be concerned about whether it's a fake or not, but more so with if you're okay with it being crooked

Yeah I've seen WOCs with crooked CCs, even seen classic flaps with crooked flaps

I wouldn't be concerned about whether it's a fake or not, but more so with if you're okay with it being crooked

Thank you very much! I went back to Nordstroms today & the manager locked the bag & held it up for me, from there it looks more centered, so I ended up keeping it. Yay!

I can finally post a picture of my Black Caviar WOC!! It's the same bag, except the bottome 2 pictures are from Nordstroms, when I took it back to have the manager look at it....she had set it on the table...from that view, the CC logo looked centered.

Attachments

• IMG_7531.JPG
    IMG_7531.JPG
    128.1 KB · Views: 341
Glad you were able to keep it! Caviar, like anything textured, can play tricks with your eyes. I swore a CC on my WOC was a little crooked close up, but from afar it was fine. I even used the tiny little level to confirm it wwas straight. It was the grain of the caviar that made the CC appear a bit off.

Glad you were able to keep it! Caviar, like anything textured, can play tricks with your eyes. I swore a CC on my WOC was a little crooked close up, but from afar it was fine. I even used the tiny little level to confirm it wwas straight. It was the grain of the caviar that made the CC appear a bit off.
I totally agree with you!!! I think it has something to do with the caviar leather. For the short time I had the lambskin..it looked straight and centered right on.