Chanel Boutiques in France

Dec 11, 2009
Massachusetts
Does anyone know if the Chanel prices in France are significantly lower than here in the U.S? I have seen a couple of postings before of people have others pick up bags from them while there... Just asking out of curiosity, because I wouldn't mind going there to save a little bit haha! :smile:

timeless

O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
hey ;)

i can only tell you concerning shoes: i bought some cambon flats in germany ( I finally found them, YAY) and in the US they are more expensive!!! so i am sure that prices are lower than in the US.

(ballerinas here: approx. 520 $ (tax included); seen in san francisco: 645 $ (tax not included))

;)

isabelle.hart

Jan 24, 2008
just got my chanel jumbo carviar flap @2010euro with 13% tax refund。 so around 2500. in us 2950+tax ( as i remembered)

Jaded81

back on TPF!
O.G.
May 27, 2007
It may be cheaper purchasing it at the boutique in France, but you also have to factor in the cost of flight + accommodation!

MonkeyFlower

Sep 9, 2007
Hi! I have a friend that is going to travel to France soon, he's going to help me buy bags. Does anyone know what colors they have right now in stores for Mini flap and WOC?