Chanel Boutique

1. Hi everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone knows what the return/exchange policy for Chanel boutiques? I have the tendency to over analyze everything, including my purchases. So I want to make sure I have the option to return/exchange in case I decide I change my mind.

Thanks! :flowers:

2. When I purchased the bowler from Waikiki store and had them shipped to me SA said it was 14 days for return/exhange. :cool:

3. Thank you gummybear. I heard some designers stores don't accept return, only exchange, so I want to make sure. I've never gotten anything from Chanel, so this will be my first purchase.

4. 14 days but it depends on your relationship with your SA. I Have exchanged bags 3 months after (unused bag of course). It wasnt a return though, just an exchange.

5. Yup, it's 14 days.

6. it depends on the SA... i have an item shipped to me from toronto chanel once; the receipt said it's exchange/store credit only within 10 days but the SA is nice enough for me to have a refund..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice