Chanel Boutique in Malaysia

^ i know! u know the boutique in klcc sells preety slow, i checked the inventory for the reissue with the gold hardware about 3 weeks ago and it was five and its still five. lol

the funny thing was that the SA said "thers ONLY five" im like only?? thats alot! i mean cant even get it in melbourne! lol.. hope u get urs soon!

^ i know! u know the boutique in klcc sells preety slow, i checked the inventory for the reissue with the gold hardware about 3 weeks ago and it was five and its still five. lol

the funny thing was that the SA said "thers ONLY five" im like only?? thats alot! i mean cant even get it in melbourne! lol.. hope u get urs soon!

haha yea! i mean in melb they usually have like 3 and then they sell pretty quickly.. i think in kl not many ppl are willing to fork out 10k for a bag..! yeah i'm hoping my dad would let me get another one :graucho: i hope u find yours too!!

yea thats true! not many will fork out 10k.. im hoping my dad will get me mine too! lol!! he knows that i really want it. its just a matter of when.. probably before the new years! lol

LOL i know!! i ask my dad about it every day! im def getting it thought before i return to melbourne. i like the small size, its my fav size, the only large size i like is the classic one which i dont have but for now i want the reissue in the small lol.. wen will u be heading down here.

ahh i seee. actually the small size fits me better too.. im really petite but i'd always go for big bags hehe.. i should be there after new years.. the melb store has really limited stuff nowadays.

lol, im petite too. but i just want a simple smalll bag and im hoping to get the vintage jumbo sometime late next year as its always always around. atm, im sutck with full on metallic bagsss lol! god knows whether they will stand the test of time. lol.. so atm im just after the 2.55 matte reissue and a vintage xl jumbo after that. i feel that shouldt burn more holes in my dady's wallet! just need to enjoy the ones i have lol.. who knows i might bump into u at chanel in klcc lol!

merry xmas btw~ have a great one!

hey guys, those who wants a lil update, i went to chanel klcc yesterday, what i remembered seeing:

2.55 black matte reissue in gold HW, in all sizes
2.55 black matte reissue inn silver HW in all sizes
Cruise 2009 light gold reissue- saw the jumbo size
Cruise 2009 light gold clutch
Cruise 2009 metallic turquoise reissue- saw the jumbo size
Cruise 2009 metallic turquoise clutch
Cruise 2009 heart shape bag
Cruise 2009 black n white flap( not sure whats it called)
Camera bag in black matte and gold HW, i think it came in two sizes
2.55 black matte with gold hw in the maxi size with the shoulder pad thingy- HUGE!
thers the furry bag with the matching mini on a mannequin
Cruise 2009 pink and purple jumbo- sloppy structure unfortunately

I remember seeing the cruise 2009 white matte reissue with black hardware about 4 weeks ago, but i didnt see it yesterday , they might have kept it somewhere or sold out..

sorry couldnt remember the rest as my eyes were just on my ultimate HG soon to be coming lol. they sold 2 of them already , i hope thers still stock in a weeks time!

hey guys, those who wants a lil update, i went to chanel klcc yesterday, what i remembered seeing:

2.55 black matte reissue in gold HW, in all sizes
2.55 black matte reissue inn silver HW in all sizes
Cruise 2009 light gold reissue- saw the jumbo size
Cruise 2009 light gold clutch
Cruise 2009 metallic turquoise reissue- saw the jumbo size
Cruise 2009 metallic turquoise clutch
Cruise 2009 heart shape bag
Cruise 2009 black n white flap( not sure whats it called)
Camera bag in black matte and gold HW, i think it came in two sizes
2.55 black matte with gold hw in the maxi size with the shoulder pad thingy- HUGE!
thers the furry bag with the matching mini on a mannequin
Cruise 2009 pink and purple jumbo- sloppy structure unfortunately

I remember seeing the cruise 2009 white matte reissue with black hardware about 4 weeks ago, but i didnt see it yesterday , they might have kept it somewhere or sold out..

sorry couldnt remember the rest as my eyes were just on my ultimate HG soon to be coming lol. they sold 2 of them already , i hope thers still stock in a weeks time!

thanks for the update jac! i'm finally back in m'sia. gonna pay a visit to the boutique soon and i HOPE the white reissue is still there. my friend bought the last one in melb and i really want it now :crybaby:*fingers crossed* hope you get yr HG soon! :heart:

thanks for the update jac! i'm finally back in m'sia. gonna pay a visit to the boutique soon and i HOPE the white reissue is still there. my friend bought the last one in melb and i really want it now :crybaby:*fingers crossed* hope you get yr HG soon! :heart:

no worries! welcome back! hey rainbowchick, if u do happen to read this post before u go to klcc, can u help me check out how many

2.55 black matte reissue in the gold hardware in the SMALL size is left in stock. (this is the classic collection)

i asked yesterday and ther were 3 now they say thers five lol. i just need them to be ther til 9th january as im returning to melbourne then but im definitely getting one before than. :yahoo: so im abit very worried about how many left in stock.hehe