Chanel Boutique in Malaysia

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. WOC used to be RM4,880. But I'm not sure it's price now if the price just increased. Anyway you can't find the black caviar in Malaysia. It's out of stock long time! I got mine from London. I spent few months times to track one down!

2. Yes

3. Hi will like to check the price fr classic flap jumbo in KL now.. Anyone know ??? Thanks

4. It's already rm16770 , I just checked with them today ...

5. Anyone know if the cruise red oversize gst is available in kl and if so, how much?

TIA.

6. Thank you very much..

7. Does anyone knows the price of classic M/L in both KL and SIN now? Thanks.

8. Singapore sgd6510, msia rm15150.

9. Thanks, Veronica :smile:

10. Phew!!! Luckily I got mine just before the increase :worthy:

11. such a pity! i really wanted that wallet!

12. Oh my god! I just dropped by Chanel, the WOC price is increased from RM4880 to RM5660! Exactly 15% increase! I really agreed that Chanel is a good investment :P

13. What about the petite timeless tote? Any increase from previous price of 7900?

14. The SA in KLCC informed me last Monday that the Classic Woc in dark brown is rm5410. No black which I wanted.

15. anyone know the latest price of jumbo caviar ? is it true to get in msia even aft the 4% tax from SG?