Chanel Boutique at Venice, Italy (April- May '07)

Trishhh I was there during Easter holidays too!:yahoo:The boutique is so big compared to the one in Vienna and the SAs so friendly and helpful particularly one called Barbara-For three days I kept on visiting the Boutique as soon as we were getting off the boat in San Marco(lol!)because it was the first time I saw the red lamb with the new chain IRL-If I hadn't ordered it at home I would have bought the white lamb I fell so much for this!:girlsigh:
Needless to say my DH was going WTF:wtf: with all this "sightseeing"hehe!Thanks so much for posting!:smile:

chanelspell, Yah they're friendly and accommodating as well. Red lamb is pretty nice also. Nice purchased! :tup: White is nice too.

Beautylicious and LambLovesChanel, your welcome! ;) Inside the Gucci paper bag is a cream double g shoulder bag and a blue leather monogram with blue and white stripes messenger bag. Hehe! A birthday treat from my dearest mother. Hahaha! :yahoo:

Beautylicious, of course i had a great time in Italy. Went shopping in Louis Vuitton and Gucci. I believe that any Euro trip would not be complete without purchasing a new bag. hehehe! :smile: Actually this was my second visit in Venice( one of my fave place) and looking forward for a next visit. ;) Hehe! I also went to Milan (overnight only due to bad weather) this summer vacation.

here's a picture of the cream double g shoulder bag
guccidoubleg.jpg

drooollll ... all those chanel bags :heart: You look so pretty in the pic, love your hair its like an ad for a shampoo commercial, i wish i have hair like yours :yes: