Chanel boutique at 57th ST NYC

mohnisingh

Jan 18, 2017
Although I put myself on ban island, I'm trying to crawl out and really want to purchase a fun piece in the summer. Does anyone know if this Chanel boutique in NYC is usually well stocked with colorful pieces? TIA :smile:

I went to the 57th street boutique last August, and the stock seemed to be pretty low, which surprised me. Although the SA told me it was because they were right between seasons, and had pushed out all of the previous season's merchandise and had not yet received the new items. I think I just caught them in a bad two week transitional period, but I've heard that stock is usually good!

Reactions: mohnisingh
I will be checking out both the :smile: thank you!
Its a smaller store, but well stocked and well curated.
Yes to this! I've gotten great service at the Soho store multiple times, even when it's busy.
Im biased because they are in my neighborhood, but objectively speaking, the Soho store does stock the most cool things in the collection, and the sales staff is extremely knowledgeable and helpful.

Reactions: mohnisingh
My favorite is Madison Ave boutique- I find the bag collection to be excellent & the least number of tourists (which is not a bad thing, even if you are one yourself!) so you can shop in peace. Not having a makeup counter helps too.

Hi all!
New here. Looking to purchase my 1st Boy within the next 6 months or so would love to know if any of you lovely ladies could point me in the right direction for the boutique in the city with the shortest waitlist. Looking for the black caviar old medium with rho hardware. Will also post in the Bloomies thread.

Thanks much!