Chanel Bordeaux Reissue 227 is here.....

1. :heart:

DH went home with a secret gift for our anniversary.....It is a Chanel Bordeaux Reissue in 227....He has preordered this for me a while ago without me knowing it....:heart: I almost cried when I saw this bag popping up from the shopping bag....The box said it is Bordeaux...but it has more red tone in it ,I thought it was more wine color before when I saw the colro swatch. Here she is....:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

chanel_reissue1.JPG chanel_reissue2.JPG
  2. You almost cried! HA I would have fallen over she's beautiful. CONGRATS on the bag and anniversary!

3. Very gorgeous!! ;) hehe
    Enjoy it!!

4. Congratulations on your anniversary and chanel bag!!! How sweet and nice of him!!
    Is this a caviar leather or ??

5. OMGosh! It's absolutely gorgeous!!!

6. Congrats!!! Its gorgeous!!!

7. The color is GORGEOUS! Congrats!

8. Wow ... beautiful bag! Your DH is super sweet ... I only wish my DH would surprise me sometimes. My DH is a good man but he is definitely not a romantic.:sad:

9. OMG - that is truly GORGEOUS! Congrats!

10. Very unique. I love it. Congrats.

11. Soooo pretty! That's the first one I've seen of that color! Congrats!

12. OMG it's BEAUTIFUL! I haven't seen the reissue in this color too... Your DH is so lovely & has wonderful taste!

13. congrats!

14. Gorgeous, this is the first reissue I've seen in this colour ! Congrats, it's stunning !

15. :rolleyes: It is gorgeous.....the color, "est formidable"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice