Chanel Boots/Shoes

joviscot

*BONNIE SCOTLAND*
Oct 5, 2008
How much do you suffer for wearing them?! We were out earlier for a meal and decided to wear my Chanel Boots ....... well before I could put them on, out came the blister plasters and then the "normal" plasters to cover up various parts of my feet!!

Comfortable afterwards tho!! Just made me think is it worth all this just to wear the Chanel boots ..............

Oh yeah!!

I'm usually in flats, Chanel flats, but still pretty comfortable. I can't deal with the blister thing anymore, so if the show isn't comfortable, I don't buy it.

I got the perforated silver runway boots and I went out clubbing with them first day of wearing them, wow! I was soo surprised how well they lasted me all with dancing through the night!! I was also worried because I got them in a 38 and they were very true to my size :smile: Thats my experience...

i have a few pairs of flats and they are comfortable, they run small, so size up. I have a few heels too, they arent too bad. My favorite shoes , they dont make anymore, which were the stretch spirit pumps. They were super comfotable!!!!

I refuse to wear uncomfortable footwear. I wore heels when I was younger and now realize that I'd rather be comfortable in flats. I have a few pairs of Chanel shoes, but they're all flats or low heels and none of them make me suffer.

I purchased the boots with the silver cap toe but returned them. I put them on and my feet felt like they were burning. I am a Choo or Blahnik girl!! My SA at Saks told me that alot of women complain about the Chanel heels.

My flats or wedges are comfortable.....but my patent heels are horrific....I wore them to a trunk show with tights and was basically a paralytic by the time I left the store........I am going to take them to my shoe person to see if there is anything that can be done since they really, really hurt me.:heart:H

Once you've been wearing high heels for awhile the pain goes away. I can pretty much wear any shoe now, no matter how high, and they dont hurt. Luckily Im completely comfortable is 6 inch heels. Chanel heels are no pain too me, Ive worn much more painful footwear before.

My feet hurts like mad whenever I wear heels/heeled boots, so every time I wear my Loubs it's like a gamble I'd have to take and I always have to stick plasters on various parts of my feet. I love Chanel flats though, really comfortable and so much better than the Ferragamo Varinas I got a while ago - they still kill a little part of me when I wear them.

I keep trying to buy them and even have trouble with the flats-if I size up they swim and click clack when I walk and when I am in the size that "Fits Me" they are just too short in the toe area-this week the sales associated said the flats ahve a very short toe space and suddenly it dawned on me why I have not been able to get a comfortable fit!:cursing:

Funny, my SA told me it's not for people with wide and "stubby" feet 'cos I have a narrow foot-width and it fits me fine! (My good friend has smaller sized feet as compared to me but her feet are wider and she complains that the Chanel flats don't wear very well. :confused1:) Basically my SA told me point blank that some of her clients with wider feet have trouble wearing the flats well 'cos it's too narrow and long for them. :shrugs:

Funny, my SA told me it's not for people with wide and "stubby" feet 'cos I have a narrow foot-width and it fits me fine! (My good friend has smaller sized feet as compared to me but her feet are wider and she complains that the Chanel flats don't wear very well. :confused1:) Basically my SA told me point blank that some of her clients with wider feet have trouble wearing the flats well 'cos it's too narrow and long for them. :shrugs:

Thats probably me but my feet are fine with the pumps!! Confused!!

LOL Now I try not to think/analyze so much and just buy the shoes if they fit me fine and don't start to hurt my feet after I walk a couple of rounds in the boutique/shoe salon in them. The bottom line really is to go with your gut when the shoes are on your feet... Sometimes they look fantastic in pictures but just fall short when they're on the feet.

Thats probably me but my feet are fine with the pumps!! Confused!!

I’m thinking about getting a pair 3” ankle boots, but now I’m wondering how comfortable they would be for afternoon out. Debating between these or a different full leather ones.

Attachments

• D0108DE6-F107-488D-A307-BDD82695CBFD.jpeg
    D0108DE6-F107-488D-A307-BDD82695CBFD.jpeg
    418.6 KB · Views: 11