Chanel boots - help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am so in love with these boots. Has anyone an idea where I could buy them in Europe? I have checked eBay but couldn't find them :sad: Also, does anyone maybe know the exact name of these boots? Or the collection of which they are a part?

[​IMG]
    (atlantisathome)

2. Oh I saw these boots too on Atlantis Home! Jane Aldridge has these in a white/black? tweed!!! They are gorgeous! She said she got them when she went to her fitting at the CHanel boutique in Paris during the Crillon Ball... They must have been from a recent season... Although I do not remember seeing these on any runway! Judy Aldridge found hers on ebay if I'm not mistaken. I hope you find some!

3. Please, anyone?:shucks:

4. anyone???? I want them sooo bad

5. Here is another picture of these boots (only over the knee)

[​IMG]

Still no one who can ID them? :sad:

6. They are from Fall 2009 and retailed in US for 1475 (although some places put them on sale) Hopefully this will help a little bit- style # G26912Y01552.

7. DAM UR GUD! I'm so impressed Babyontheway!

8. aww thanks:hugs:

9. Thank you so much!! :flowers:

10. were you able to track them down? Keep us posted:biggrin: