Chanel Boomerang

cafecreme15

Jan 5, 2015
View attachment 3701854
I like the idea & it's pretty neat. But for $2K?? [emoji15]
Seems like a hefty price! Any thoughts???
I thought I remember seeing something about this boomerang on Purseblog a few months ago in a feature about ridiculously priced novelty items from luxury design houses, so I'm not sure why this is first gaining so much traction. Also it may not be totally PC, but the argument that making a boomerang somehow appropriates Australian culture makes me want to roll my eyes.

PurseCrazyGal

Miss_Marlena
O.G.
Jan 9, 2008
Planet Marlena
I thought I remember seeing something about this boomerang on Purseblog a few months ago in a feature about ridiculously priced novelty items from luxury design houses, so I'm not sure why this is first gaining so much traction. Also it may not be totally PC, but the argument that making a boomerang somehow appropriates Australian culture makes me want to roll my eyes.
I did a search. No luck. Yea I hear ya. They're targeting the Aussies for some reason. They keep changing it up all the time. Guess that's how they make $$$$.

Christofle

O.G.
Apr 21, 2011
Montreal
Not any different from their surfboard, golf set, ping pong set, etc that they've produced through the years. Next thing you know they'll be after Zelda for cultural appropriation of the boomerang.

Reactions: PurseCrazyGal