Chanel Blue Satin polish!!

Nice color. I would like it on toes. I'm not gonna go crazy trying to get this though. I went thru that with the chanel black satin & noir ceramic. I'll probably just get another brand that looks similar.

OMG sooo pretty!!! :drool: LOL, I love dark blue! Even though it's back ordered I still ordered 2 bottles (from NM), and a bottle for each of my nieces. They'll love it!! :yes:

I can't wait to get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

(btw: I ck'd all the other stores: Macy's, Nordy's, Chanel site, Saks, and none of them had Blue Satin available yet....Only NM, and also Bergdorf Goodman to order. Both are backordered though...).

I must have this color! I called Macys and the SA said she didn't think they were getting it until January, I gave her my name and number to call when it arrives.

OMG!!! I've been waiting for this day to come!!!! I really think this is going to blow the black satin craze out the water. This is going to be such a hot item and will go FAST!! All the ebayers will be stocking up on this one!! I just talked to one of my friends who works at the chanel counter, and she said people are ALREADY going crazy about this color...and its not released yet. So if you can pre-order I would def do it.

I'm a total Chanel addict.. but I already own Russian Navy and I'm not so much into it, so I don't think I'll be getting it. I'd love to see some side-by-side comparisons on similar shades though!