chanel blue patent jumbo flap, tell me what y'all think!! with pics!

Stunningly gorgeous!!! Chanel patent has my heart! This is one of my favorite go to flaps... neutral with a kick, without compromising in the least bit on sheer fabulousness (and I love the crackled patent leather)!! Congrats and enjoy! :smile:

Is this from the 08 season and where did you find it? Also, to enlarge photos you should post to a hosting site like photobucket.com or imageshack.us. Right click the photo, copy it, and paste it directly into your text message.

Is this from the 08 season and where did you find it? Also, to enlarge photos you should post to a hosting site like photobucket.com or imageshack.us. Right click the photo, copy it, and paste it directly into your text message.

^^^ Roey, this the navy crackled patent from 2007. I love the texture of this particular patent leather. I have this bag and I love it, and I normally don't like patent bags!

Thanks Steph! I had a feeling they weren't being made in 08.
THANKS FOR THE NICE COMMENTS, I SCORED THIS BABY BACK IN '07 WHILE IN BERGDORF GOODMAN NEW YORK. I GUESS I GOT LUCKY, THANKS FOR TELLING ME HOW TO ENLARGE PICS, I HAD DIFFICULTY WITH IT
EVERY ON TPF IS GREAT!:yahoo: