Chanel Black Satin versus Noir Ceramic

black satin has no shimmer, just a lot of shine but it is flat black. noir ceramic is more gunmetal black w/ shimmer. i personally prefer NC but it was BS that was the big hit for Chanel

Black Satin, has shimmer! but the slightest amount. It's also a jet black! Noir Ceramic, is more of a dark gunmetal color with more shimmer.

It was the Black Satin released in France that was a flat black, that gave off the look of vinyl. The Black Satin in the US had shimmer, which gave it more of a Satin finish!

I wore Black Satin for a month straight! hahaha I looooooove that stuff. I have another bottle somewhere........ HTH!

I love them both. I think that Noir Ceramic is more chic for this season. It is a bit darker than CND Hyde in the Dark. If that helps. I have a vast collection of black and dark nail polishes. So if you want me to take pictures of a few let me know

I love them both. I think that Noir Ceramic is more chic for this season. It is a bit darker than CND Hyde in the Dark. If that helps. I have a vast collection of black and dark nail polishes. So if you want me to take pictures of a few let me know

Yes!! Please post some pics! I love dark polish so would love to see your collection! :tup:

i lvoe both, but NC just a touch more as its slightly different as its gunmetal color as some one else mentioned! ithink tis AMAZINg, were is balck satin is a normal straight up black

IMG_0948_1_1.jpg

hope that helps!