Chanel black pearls or other long necklaces...

vhdos

May 18, 2007
Hi. I have the 35" strand of Chanel pearls with silver CC's and I absolutely adore them. I would like to find similar Chanel long necklaces. I have seen black and white pearls and black and silver on EBay but would prefer to buy from a Chanel boutique. Has anyone seen any Chanel black pearls or other interesting long necklaces (other than ivory pearls)? Thanks for any help!

^ I've also been looking for black/white or black/grey pearls (or the Icon long pearl strand, ahh), but they're definitely sold out! :sad:

vhdos - Hi. :smile: Ebay has a TON of fakes ("Devil Wears Prada" necklace, black/white, black/grey etc. etc.), so please don't go the ebay route, unless you're given the okay from the girls in the Authenticate This thread. :heart:
I have the same stand of pearls you have, and they're stunning!! :love: I haven't seen any new pearls recently, but I remember DD101 posted a cool black pearl/bead necklace she bought recently (do a search :smile:)... maybe you could PM her and find out the style # if you like that necklace? ;) :heart:

Here's my black pearl/bead necklace, I love these and they go with anything!

blackchanel004.jpg

blackchanel003.jpg

blackchanel002.jpg

Some of the beads are black pearls, some are faceted beads and some are smooth black beads. The CC's are a black metallic, but they look silvery in the picture.

Minal, I wanted the black and white beads too, I couldn't find them anywhere. Too many fakes on ebay, so I guess I'll never get them :sad:.

Here's my black pearl/bead necklace, I love these and they go with anything!

blackchanel004.jpg

blackchanel003.jpg

blackchanel002.jpg

Some of the beads are black pearls, some are faceted beads and some are smooth black beads. The CC's are a black metallic, but they look silvery in the picture.

Minal, I wanted the black and white beads too, I couldn't find them anywhere. Too many fakes on ebay, so I guess I'll never get them :sad:.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooo I :heart: those! Can you give me style number info, pricing, etc? TIA!
:flowers:

FerociousJeanne,

They are 60 inches long, price was $1260, and the item number is:

08C A37246Y02009

I thought the price was great for these, considering what some Chanel long bead necklaces go for!