Chanel black lizard small bag marks issue

Styleanyone

Jul 13, 2016
I post a few photos on the thread Chanel 2016 act II but I think it will reach more Chanel lovers if I start a new thread.
I got this lizard bag today and I noticed there are two marks on both side of the opening hardware. SA said, because of the materials, it is new, has no feeling, and it needs breathe. The marks will disappear. I came back home did some research, not much to find, only a few photos on the web but none of the photos show any marks on the bag. SA told me that l can return it if I am not happy. Here are the photos. Is it normal for a lizard bag? Please give me some advice. Thank you.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    256.7 KB · Views: 387
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    301.3 KB · Views: 395
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    200.4 KB · Views: 403
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    173.9 KB · Views: 398
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    130.4 KB · Views: 399
What a beauty! It wouldn't bother me, it looks like it's some sort of pattern. But if it bothers you (and you have the chance of getting the same bag without the "marks") I'd return it.
Good luck with your decision. It's a very lovely bag.

I post a few photos on the thread Chanel 2016 act II but I think it will reach more Chanel lovers if I start a new thread.
I got this lizard bag today and I noticed there are two marks on both side of the opening hardware. SA said, because of the materials, it is new, has no feeling, and it needs breathe. The marks will disappear. I came back home did some research, not much to find, only a few photos on the web but none of the photos show any marks on the bag. SA told me that l can return it if I am not happy. Here are the photos. Is it normal for a lizard bag? Please give me some advice. Thank you.

I thought I had sent advice and if this is a repeat I am sorry. This is not acceptable. Lizard will not change and what you see is what you get. The bag is gorgeous. i would try to hunt another bag down.

Sadly, there are some SAs out there that will say "anything" to make a sale. I have never seen these types of indentations on a lizard bag. The leather should lie flush and smooth against the frame of the bag. Definitely exchange or return. And I, personally, would request to work with a different SA. The one that sold you this handbag has already proven themselves to be untrustworthy.

Wishing you much success in locating your "just-right" Chanel handbag! :flowers:

Reactions: Sparkletastic
Dear all, I had to return the bag. It bothered me. I didn't get another one. It was the last one. The space inside of the bag is very limited . It was a very beautiful bag though.

Glad that you returned it. Those marks do not look like they will go away. It looks like the bag was stored with something pressing on it. It seems like the SA just wanted to make a sale by telling you that they will go away.