Chanel black caviar jumbo with ghw available at SCP Bloomingdales.

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Black caviar jumbo with gold hardware is available at SCP Bloomingdales. I just returned it completely brand new. The tag is there, but it is just detached from the bag. If anybody wants it, call for Erin at (714) 824-4721.

2. just called and very rude SA told me it goes to the next person on their waiting list :rant:

3. oops, just brought M light begin from Erin, i should wait a little bit more...but anyway, they have a quit bit long list for black jumbo

4. #4 Feb 1, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2010
    was there yesterday around noon and saw the bag... was told already sold to someone....ended up purchasing the m/l black w ghw because of the price increase but really wanted the jumbo one.... thought that they would not accept the return if tag is detached.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice