chanel below $1000

can't think of any that under $1000 on top of my head. timeless clutch caviar used to be 995 but now its 1100 or 1200. paris biztriz i think about 1300-1500. the rock small flap 1195. e/w flap 1300 or something. pst 1400 i guess. probably small cambon..

Yes, with the November price increase there is now no Chanel bag under $1000. You could get a wallet or some jewelry, but the only bags under $1000 are some of the ones on sale as indicated above and in the shopping thread under sales for Saks & NM.

can't think of any that under $1000 on top of my head. timeless clutch caviar used to be 995 but now its 1100 or 1200. paris biztriz i think about 1300-1500. the rock small flap 1195. e/w flap 1300 or something. pst 1400 i guess. probably small cambon..
The E/W flap is now 1795...I know that's crazy! to the OP there isn't a chanel bag that's under 1000.00 anymore..

You may consider checking an outlet if you have one near you.

Honestly though, I hope this doesn't come out in a rude way but maybe you should take the $1000 and just save it and additional money over time until you find something that you absolutely love. I think that you may be happier in the long run doing that than just buying a bag because it's on sale and you apparently just want something Chanel. JMHO and it's something to think about at least. I hope you find a bag that is for you.

If you're interested in seeing the pink PST, check out the Chanel shopping forum. There are a couple posts about it.

Now in Australia, you cant buy a decent bag for under 3000AUD. Our exchange is approx. 1AUD = 0.9US. I think it's ridiculous yet i'm still in love with Chanel :heart:

hmm try cambons pouchettes on ebay maybe u find a good deal... cuz if u dont want a sale its gonna be hard .. unless u buy other stuff like cellphone pouches n stuff like dat.. or a wallet maybe .. try da sales they sound pretty gud.. specially the pst one .. have fun lukin oh n dat rock n chain its pretty gud 2 ..have a gud luk searchin for it ..[:smile:]

i already have the PST in a black one, same as the pink PST in the shopping forum. yeah, maybe i just save it until i find something that i really want. thanks everyone! ;)