Chanel Beige Cerf Tote with pics :-)

rubygirl

Feb 8, 2006
I wasn't going to start a thread with this new bag I got b/c I thought it was plain. But after posting a pic of it in "Don't you love the feeling..." thread, I thought I should start my own thread :girlsigh:

I wanted an 'everyday' bag to replace my poor beat up Emerald first. I had some credit from Chanel so why not use it:supacool: Also, I was initially looking at the smaller one, but I just :heart: the logo on this one.

Here she is with her older sister (the pink one). I love the style and leather. Does anyone know how well this leather holds up? I have only carried the pink one a few times..

BTW, I don't know why, but I can't seem to find any Chanel scarfs that I like. IMO, their patterns do not do well tied on bags.

enjoy:flowers:

Attachments

• beigecerf.jpg
    beigecerf.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 3,345
  • cerftote.jpg
    cerftote.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 5,254
Thanks Smoothoptrter, Jennifer & Jen for the nice compliments.

Jen, thanks for encouraging me to post this in a thread:flowers:

Jennifer, I got it at the Ala Moana boutique. It was brand new, never out of the box bag:yahoo:. Just love those!

Here is their # if you want to see if they have any more (808) 942-5555 and ask for Gareth. He is so nice.

Thanks Pursegalsf. It was $1790. Thank goodness for that credit. I paid $400 after the credit. I got the pink one 2 years ago and I don't recall it being close to that much. Does anyone know what the Chanel price increase has been?

Congratulations....it's beautiful. I have a black one which I carry to work everyday for over 3 months now. The leather holds up pretty well. I haven't seen any scratches or blemishes so far.