Chanel & Bbag Lovers - Need your Opionion

Chanel or Bbag?

• Chanel Grand Shopping Tote

• Chanel Classic Flap 2.55

• GH Balenciaga City

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wow, overwhelming votes on the Classic Flap. I went to the Chanel Boutique and I saw the Black Patent Madison Classic Flap, medium size.:nuts: It looks really attractive. It has more room than the classic double flap. What do you guys think of this over the Classic Double Flap Caviar?

i'm not thrilled with the madison -- also, because it is patent, it won't have the timeless factor like the double flaps do. My vote would have to go to the true chanel classic flap.

has anyone else for a photo of the B-Bag?
I have no idea what it looks like. . . am I the only one?:shame:

Here's a picture of the Vert Gazon GH Balenciaga:

vertgazonghcity.jpg

I'd go for the City or the 2.55... :drool:then it depends on how much you carry because the City is Very utilitarian while the Flap is not so much so... and the the 2.55 is the price of at least 2 1/2 to 3 City bags... :wtf:

The medium Flap doesn't really hold much... I'd look at the Jumbo size & see if it looks right on you. Check out the City with regular hardware or a new style like the Step...:P

balenciaga_21_aw2007.jpg

:rolleyes:

I would go with the GST first as it would hold the most. Then the BBag and then the classic.

As for the madison, it's larger than the classic and patent leather is gorgeous - patent is timeless :tup:.