Chanel Bags

Baby Boo

addicted to TPF
O.G.
Dec 20, 2005
does anyone know where i can buy real chanel bags online? and i saw a girl the other day with a chanel bag in a fabric material with like a chain design on it.. anyone know what im talking about?

Bluefly is the only place that I know of that sells real Chanel, but their selection is gross old stuff, nothing is even cute. Other than that no place online I dont think sells REAL Chanel, a lot of sites probably claim to but Chanel doesnt sell to people to sell online. Even Neiman's who sells Chanel in their stores dont sell it online. If you want a bag call a Chanel store directly or go to your closest Chanel or NM.

madeline said:
Bluefly is the only place that I know of that sells real Chanel, but their selection is gross old stuff, nothing is even cute. Other than that no place online I dont think sells REAL Chanel, a lot of sites probably claim to but Chanel doesnt sell to people to sell online. Even Neiman's who sells Chanel in their stores dont sell it online. If you want a bag call a Chanel store directly or go to your closest Chanel or NM.

That is so true for NM, although they do feature bags in their catalogs a lot so presumably you can obtain them through mail order.

I'd say if you're not that good on authenticating Chanel's from Ebay (Or if you just want one that's completely new, as I sometimes do.) your best bet would be to call an SA and place a phone order for a bag, (if you want a specific style) you can get a good SA's phone number from anyone on tpf, and if you don't live that state they'll ship it to you.