** Chanel bags, little girls ... and Walmart? **

akionna

Oct 14, 2009
So I popped into Walmart to get some toothbrushes, and as I was wandering the aisles, I did a double take.

Were those ... Reissues hanging over there? And some Camera bags too?

The tags read "Quilted Flap" and "Quilted Camera." Ah, so clearly they knew what they were doing ... and at $10 bucks each for the little girl in your life.

What do you think? Weird, wrong, or funny?

Attachments

• Walmart-reissue.jpg
    Walmart-reissue.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 3,306
  • Walmart-camera.jpg
    Walmart-camera.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 2,743
I was really confused when I saw the bags. I didn't know what to think. So I took a few photos with my phone, but an SA started giving me looks, so I had to high tail it out of there.

They look plastic and shiny and given recent reports probably contain lead... I wouldn't say that they are "exact copies" at all, not much to be threatened about.

Technically, I don't feel like it's a "replica" unless it has Chanel tags on/in it. Those bags don't bother me. Clearly, they are not real Chanel and I view them as harmless fun. I mean, a girl can dream, right?

Technically, I don't feel like it's a "replica" unless it has Chanel tags on/in it. Those bags don't bother me. Clearly, they are not real Chanel and I view them as harmless fun. I mean, a girl can dream, right?

I say I would have to agree with that because an old friend called me and asked how she got a chanel bag w/logo's at her nail salon.:wtf: I explained how :lol: