Chanel Bags available at NM Last Call (AZ Mills)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Went there with DH today and saw a few Chanel bags there. One looked like a pouchette with gold rings on it and gold link strap. I'll try to find a link of a pic of that bag. Price was still $1100 I think.

They had a lot of the satin bow bags. Didn't check the price.

They also had a few nylon "gym" bags. It seemed like the size was XXL. They were huge.

Lastly, they had a bunch of shoes (booties, satin pumps, and leather pumps) there as well.

None grabbed my attention, but I think someone may be looking for a great deal.

HTH. :tup:

2. Ok.... here's the pic of the pouchette/clutch I was telling you about.

[​IMG]

3. and this was the nylon tote I saw...

[​IMG]

5. thanks for the info

6. thanks for the infos!

7. No problem. :smile:

8. Thanks for posting. The clutch is cute and unusual. I have not seen that style before.

9. Great info...thanks:heart:H

10. Any idea how much the Nylon bags are?

11. can i order by phone and ask them to ship my order to me?

12. I'm not really sure if you can order. You may call them at 480-831-7979. I don't have an SA there, so just ask for the handbags department. They also had belts, but I didn't get to see them.

13. Last Call does do charge sends

14. thanks for sharing