Chanel Bag

Dec 26, 2005
Does anyone out there love their bag so much they bought it twice - maybe in a different color? I just got a Chanel Cambon large tote and boy am I in love!:love: I love it so much I was thinking of buying another. Perfect fit on the shoulders, perfect size for all my junk and perfect to reach into when your on the run! Help am I crazy? P.S. please excuse me if I did not spell the style correct.

I am in the same situation with the LV Batignolles Horizontal. Such a perfect bag for me...I am going to SO it in Damier when they start taking SOs. Go for it!

Selena

I'm faced with the same dilemma for my classic flap. I have the black caviar with silver.. but now I want it in white.. hmmm tempting i know! if you have the income, I say go for it. These bags last a lifetime.

ayla said:
I would definitely get another if it's within your budget, you can't go wrong with a good thing ! ;)

I agree ... I already want to buy another reissue in the black color. But I'm going to have to wait a bit, I just hope they'll still be some left when I can afford to buy it.