chanel bag

1. im lookin for this bag... does anyone know what its called. what u can tell me about it. material colors etc.. ii tried to loko for it in the threads.. but i dont know what its called so didnt know how to look...

JC%20Mahala%20001.jpg
  2. this is the coco cabas, there are some threads about it. I don't know if you can still find it since I think it is sold out in many places.

But they are making a smaller version for their cruise line.

3. ya cuz i saw it in the window at chanel and its HUGE!!!!!

4. ok i have a couple of Qs. the 995 is for what material?? and what size.. im so confused on whats goign to be avialbel in mid nove,ber

5. baby boo, i got the bag ur asking about, its calle coco cabas , the 995 is the large version in venyl ( there's also XL) ... its sold Out already as most pfer say, but im pretty sure since ur in europe,u'll be able 2 get ur hands on one :smile:

6. Any idea when the smaller version will be released and in what leather?

7. ya they come out again here on the 11th of nov. so i jsut wanted to know how much etc before it came out so i could have the money ready!!

8. hmm ill go ask. is the large whasin the picture,? or is that the XL

9. Hi Baby Boo, if I am not wrong, the Satin version you are looking at is $1395.
    The one in the pic looks like an XL.

I'm not too sure about the Leathers ones but heard they were around $1700.

Good luck with your hunt

10. so vinyl is cheaper than the satin? cuz i prefer the vinyl

11. Vinyl is $995, in the XL is $1295.
    In Satin is $1395.

I believe the Leather ones at $1695.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice