chanel bag

nikkiliza

Aug 11, 2009
hi, i am thinking of getting myself a chanel bag this coming december... any advice on what model and color? this is going to be my first chanel bag... i am 34 years old...

thank you very much:biggrin:

black caviar leather flap (either m/l or jumbo) with your choice of gold or silver hardware - it's the ultimate classic and great for a first chanel!

You should definitely go to the Chanel boutique to try on the different styles. The fun part is the shopping experience. I think you can't go wrong with the classic flap or 2.55 reissue. The size, color, leather, or hardware really depends on your intended use for the bag, lifestyle, & proportions. I think the most popular is the black caviar jumbo flap ---there are waitlists for this. Check out the reference library for pictures so you have a better idea before you visit a boutique.

Classic black flap.
Decide what you want to carry in the bag and that will help you determine the best size.
Which hardware speaks to you and would coordinate best with your wardrobe?

thank you for the tips... i was in chanel yesterday and i just fell in love with the classic 2.55 black flap.... but december is still a few months away... i could save some more and see what bag i really would love...

Thanks for all the tips!!!!! i appreciate it!:smile::blush: