Chanel bag?

beautiful stranger

The Original Angel
O.G.
Nov 27, 2005
Hi ...
I was at chanel fulham road in london looking for a reissue 226 .. anyway ... i found a bag that i have seen several times but never really thought about ... it has the same vintage cracked leather but has a double flap at the front ... and the chain is also threaded with leather ..... it was a very light gray (although the tag said light green for some funny reason) ... do you guys have pictures of it or know what i am talking about? it was 1020 british pounds ..... any clue what i am talking about? i wana know your opinions on this bag because if i dont find a reisssue 226 by the end of april ... i will buy thsi one ....

His angel, where did you see this bag? I think it may be the one I am looking for. Was it this one?

Chanel-mint-green.jpg

his angel said:
yes it's the same shape .. but the leather was matte and vintage ,.. excatly like the reissue one .....

i did see a picture of it the march bazaar magazine. towards the bach, its in red and beautiful. i left it a work so can't scan sorry:sad2:

How about this one, his_angel? I love this one except the colour. Does anyone know how much it costs?

Attachments

• Chanelclutch.jpg
    Chanelclutch.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 106
I saw that exact bag at Saks in portland last weekend. I also thought it was light grey but the tag said light green. I loved it and was thinking about switching my reissue out for it. the color is perfect.