Chanel bag you will be handing down to your daughter

chanelbaby

Jul 2, 2006
When I am ready to have children I will sell off my Chanel but will keep one just to hand down to my future daughter.

Which Chanel bag would you give to your daughter? Does your little girl have a favourite yet?

I have 2 girls and they're too young to show any real interest in my Chanels. But I guess they'll get everything one day and my mom's chanel collection too! They have their own collection of hello kitty and dora bags which they do seem to enjoy, lol.

When I am ready to have children I will sell off my Chanel but will keep one just to hand down to my future daughter.

I don't think so;yummy mummies wear Chanel!!;)

I have a baby son. *If*,big *if we 1) have another and 2) it's a girl,she'll get all my bags (and shoes if they fit her!!).

I don't plan to sell anything...LOL.

If I don't have a girl,I suppose I may have to leave them to a cousin,to my brother's daughters or to my little son's new wife!

I am saving everything for my daughters! Already they have laid claim to certain bags that will be theirs...and the shoes...there are arguments every time a new pair comes home with me! And they are 7 and 5!

I only have 2 sons (and don't intend on having anymore...) , guess I will sell them when I no longer use them. Use the money on travelling around the world.. hehe

So sad, my one and only is a little boy. I guess my nieces will inherit my Chanels. Though right now, they like hello kitty and can't care less about Chanels. LOL.

I have two daughters, ages 22 and 20, they will have to divide them up. Along with my Louis Vuitton, Jimmy Choo, Prada, YSL, Ferragamo, and a Gucci or two. Not to mention my Cartier watches....

They want my handbags now so I have a lock on my closet door!!