Chanel bag you receive the most compliments on

I wish my DH notice or compliment my bags or my outfits. Sometimes I feel like he has blinders on and he doesn't see anything that I wear or NOT wear! LOL. :roflmfao:
Sometimes he will tell me I look nice...that's about it! :heart:

I haven't get any compliments yet :sad: Except from my SO and my parents.

But i do give lots of compliments to people who carry Chanels ^^

aspenmartial & missydarla: Same thing happened to my SO too, he loves my red lambskin flap better than the black one.

Man don't really COMPLIMENT me on my bags. They're more likely to ask how much it cost. LOL..

I get way more comments about my Chanel J12 watch than any of my bags. Guys compliment me more on my J12 than women do.

I wish my DH notice or compliment my bags or my outfits. Sometimes I feel like he has blinders on and he doesn't see anything that I wear or NOT wear! LOL. :roflmfao:
Sometimes he will tell me I look nice...that's about it! :heart:

haha I get the same treatment. I could be carrying a target bag or chanel and he would not notice. The only thing he will comment on is my shoes. He hates me wearing heels or open toed shoes. I have hurt my feet twice wearing sandals and now he gets mad when I wear them. He says why can't you wear tennis shoes like everyone else or wear shoes like his mom :cursing: He does always ask me to buy red lingerie.

Hmm, I think if a man actually complimented me on my bag I'd be too shocked to notice... cuz I'd be passed out on the floor! :nuts: I guess a handful of SAs (non-Chanel... but does that even count haha? :P) have complimented me on my navy patent flaps (my Jumbo a few times... e/w once that I can remember). :smile: My b/f... nope... he's too busy noticing other things I guess. :P

Man don't really COMPLIMENT me on my bags. They're more likely to ask how much it cost. LOL..

I get way more comments about my Chanel J12 watch than any of my bags. Guys compliment me more on my J12 than women do.
I agree :yes: with Isabel. They normally ask how much would it cost.

My DH love my medium red perforated flap and my medium red lambskin flap with bijoux chain.