CHANEL bag show in NJ hotel

DD101

O.G.
Aug 29, 2007
I've been to this sale once before in NJ, last time it was in Fort Lee NJ. Someone rents a large room in a hotel and then the vendors come in to sell, some are on ebay, some are established resale shops in the NY/NJ area. The bags are real, but the prices are similar to ebay prices (at least they were last time). I'll be going on Friday. Last time I got a cute pair of Chanel earrings for a pretty decent price. Anyone else going?
untitled.jpg

Tanya, yes it is legit. You can call the number that's listed, or email them. They do respond. The first time before I went, I emailed they and asked if the bags were authentic, and she told me yes they were and went into details for me. It's professionally run, and there will be a long line of women waiting to get in (if it's anything like last time), but all the bags were authentic. If they weren't I would not be going or wasting my time.

If you are interested, their email is: [email protected]

Tanya, yes it is legit. You can call the number that's listed, or email them. They do respond. The first time before I went, I emailed they and asked if the bags were authentic, and she told me yes they were and went into details for me. It's professionally run, and there will be a long line of women waiting to get in (if it's anything like last time), but all the bags were authentic. If they weren't I would not be going or wasting my time.

If you are interested, their email is: [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL]

Thanks for the info....although I probably wont go due to the long line of women....I have two little ones that I would take along with me and don't want to torture them or myself for that matter. Good luck if u go! Happy shopping!!!! Please post pics of your finds!

This would be so much fun. People can get a little crazy at the sample sales though. I've only gone once. I'd go again if some Chanel is there :nuts:. Unfortunately I'm nowhere near NJ :sad: Thanks for sharing the info with us :smile:

This would be so much fun. People can get a little crazy at the sample sales though. I've only gone once. I'd go again if some Chanel is there :nuts:. Unfortunately I'm nowhere near NJ :sad: Thanks for sharing the info with us :smile:

I don't know why they call it a sample sale, because it's mostly pre owned bags, many of them vintage.

I did go and the pickins' were slim. Mostly all Chanel, many black vintage flaps, very little LV. The prices were nothing to get excited about though, but they were open to bargaining. I didn't see one sale made when I was there, but there was one table selling some jewelry, and that lady was desperate to make a sale, it was horrible. I was dissapointed that there was no Chanel costume jewelry like last time, oh well. At least everything was authentic.