Chanel bag for work

I alternative between my black gst shw and LV neverfull damier. I have a pretty small laptop. If I use my gst I usually slip one of my wocs in there. If I'm using my neverfull I'll slip either my classic mini or small boy bag in there.

Depending on how much I need to carry that day... I switch between (from smallest to biggest) ... reissue 227, maxi classic flap, GST, and Neverfull GM. Once in a while, I really minimize the amount of things I carry and use my old medium caviar boy.

It really depends on what kind of work environment. I personally find the GST to be too showy with the big logo. The only Chanel I've ever used for work (I'm an attorney so very conservative office) is the Cerf Tote.

I also carry 2 bags since I bring stuff to office, i.e. Macbook, lunch box, make up pouch. I put essential things in my handbag and put everything else in my carry all : Longchamp Neo or LV neverfull.
At the moment, I like to wear my old medium boy burgundy and 227 reissue red. I love to have pop of color on my overall attire.
I have cerf executive tote black GHW but I only use for business trip.

I carry 2! I use my Pink Caviar Cerf Tote for my briefcase, and any of my other beauties as my formal handbag. :smile:

I have never seen a pink caviar on a Cerf Tote. That sounds so pretty! Would you please post a picture when you get a chance?
Thank you!

As for work, I carried a washed lambskin reissue tote, about the same size with the GST but a lot more low-key. Sadly that favorite bag was stolen, now I am in the market for an appropriate work tote again...

I have never seen a pink caviar on a Cerf Tote. That sounds so pretty! Would you please post a picture when you get a chance?
Thank you!

As for work, I carried a washed lambskin reissue tote, about the same size with the GST but a lot more low-key. Sadly that favorite bag was stolen, now I am in the market for an appropriate work tote again...

Please see the post above. Somehow I didn't "Quote" you.