Chanel bag for $3k, anyone?

vans726

O.G.
Mar 10, 2009
Can you suggest what bag will be great with a $3k budget? DH decided to give me some shopping money since I'm always checking on all your goodies. I have a medium sized black flap but its not a classic (actually posted a thread asking for help to identify it). My inital plan was 1)to split it and get an E/W bad and a WOC or 2)get a medium classic or reissue and a sunnies if theres still some leftover.

I'll really appreciate any feedback;)

Jumbo flap because if you get something smaller you'll be wanting to have a jumbo some day. Might as well just get it while you have the money.

Although that theory can be applied to most things where you buy one thing and then strive for the next best thing.

As for the sunglasses... people are constantly buying the hottest new style every year and summer is nearly over (for me at least) so it isn't really worth it. The bag wouldn't go out of style (for the most part)

Last edited:
Same, black jumbo or reissue with gold hardware. You wont go wrong. My sister go the black reissue with gold hardware in the 226 size and she is so in love with it.

i would go for either:

jumbo black lamb classic with gold h/w

OR

227 black reissue with god h/w

Pardon my ignorance but I am very new to Chanel. I just bought myself a medium Classic flap, which is approx 25.5cm in length. How big is a jumbo? And how does it differ to a reissue in the 227 size?