Chanel Bag Clips

Lady1mport

O.G.
Jul 24, 2006
A very dear friend of mine was able to get me these bag clips from the Chanel Boutique.

I would love to use them on My So Black flap but I am afraid that the clips will ruin the black hardwear finish. Does anyone know if these clips have a history of damaging the chain?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    84.3 KB · Views: 1,266
I know a few years ago someone made replica's that obviously weren't the same quality and it damaged someones here's flap on the inside. The person who was selling them was horrified of course and stopped selling them.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone say they had any problems with the real Chanel clips. But..I still wouldn't put them on the black hardware. The black already has history of possible chipping, I wouldn't chance it.

A very dear friend of mine was able to get me these bag clips from the Chanel Boutique.

I would love to use them on My So Black flap but I am afraid that the clips will ruin the black hardwear finish. Does anyone know if these clips have a history of damaging the chain?

New bond street enquiries in London have always said no we do not give these out at all. Grrr

They actually came with the Chanel Classic East-West flaps (discontinued) to adjust the chain. Many stores, mostly in Asian countries used to give them out with purchases of Jumbos because the strap is so long. In the US I don't think we were ever able to get them separately. Theres a lot about them in the "How to shorten your strap" threads.

Reactions: Sparkletastic
I know a few years ago someone made replica's that obviously weren't the same quality and it damaged someones here's flap on the inside. The person who was selling them was horrified of course and stopped selling them.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone say they had any problems with the real Chanel clips. But..I still wouldn't put them on the black hardware. The black already has history of possible chipping, I wouldn't chance it.

Yes, you're right I will not be using this on my So Black. Thanks so much.