Chanel backpack in chevron or quilted?

I hope you ladies can help me!! I'm looking for the chevron backpack... It's very drool worthy for me and fits my style. I don't know if the quilted one is for me.

HOWEVER I thought it would last be around asa "standard" bag, but I've only been able to find the small size...

Do you know:
1) if I can find a large size anywhere?
2) The measurements for the large and small sizes?

I was able to find a small size in the store the other day, but I'm not sure If the SA knew if it was large or small. She seemed a bit confused ...

( i'm also okay with International knowledge, any store globally is fine by me )

I hope you ladies can help me!! I'm looking for the chevron backpack... It's very drool worthy for me and fits my style. I don't know if the quilted one is for me.

HOWEVER I thought it would last be around asa "standard" bag, but I've only been able to find the small size...

Do you know:
1) if I can find a large size anywhere?
2) The measurements for the large and small sizes?

I was able to find a small size in the store the other day, but I'm not sure If the SA knew if it was large or small. She seemed a bit confused ...

( i'm also okay with International knowledge, any store globally is fine by me )

Hi nomnombags
My sister and I both just brought the large chevron backpacks from Saks. It's on its way. I can pm you my Saks SA if you like. Maybe she can find another one[emoji4]

Hi nomnombags
My sister and I both just brought the large chevron backpacks from Saks. It's on its way. I can pm you my Saks SA if you like. Maybe she can find another one[emoji4]

That's amazing! Thank you! I'm actually trying to find one in UK & Paris atm, due to it being cheaper AND getting Tax back there. But if I can't find anything or nobody has any tips for those countries I will definitely take you up on that (maybe in a week or so)? Keep you posted :smile: yay!