Chanel back pocket on vintage misaligned?

Not 'normal' but there are cases there some bags have this quality defect. I don't mean to make you panic more, but this does look like a fairly large misalignment... I guess you'll have it take it into consideration with everything else (leather quality, front flap alignment, overall structure etc.) and see if you want to keep.

Not 'normal' but there are cases there some bags have this quality defect. I don't mean to make you panic more, but this does look like a fairly large misalignment... I guess you'll have it take it into consideration with everything else (leather quality, front flap alignment, overall structure etc.) and see if you want to keep.

omg thank you for your feedback!!! This is my first Chanel, and luckily, through Rebag, I’m still eligible for a full refund (as I just received this yesterday). This just seemed so off to me!

It’s not a big flaw enough for me to return this bag. Single flaps are so hard to get, so do think about it for a while.
That is so true, wondermuffin!! I’m happy that at least it’s on the back where nobody will see it. I put my bag on the authenticity thread, luckily they said it was authentic as well. I always read in articles that Chanel stitching should always be aligned, so I became a bit worried

My vintage bag (medium flap) as a similar issue and its an authentic bag I purchased from fashionphile. I love vintage so much more than new (even with the potential quarks it might come with) as I feel much more at ease with really using it. I also found that the quality seems to be so much better. My bag is 25+ years old and looks fantastic. Personally, I would say enjoy the bag.