Chanel Baby Coco Cabas

pongpongchik

Aug 12, 2009
Hi TPFers!

I just came across some threads on the Chanel baby coco cabas recently and am really dying to get my hands on a black one with darkened silver hardware. I didn't know about this bag when it was first released..like a couple of years ago and I'm hating myself for it! *cries in corner*

Does anyone know if it's still available anywhere in the world xxxx Please read our rules! It's still worth a shot to ask :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

bdrmflr

fashion addiction
O.G.
Aug 14, 2009
NYC
This will probably be moved to the Shopping Section, but have you tried Malleries or eBay? They show up both places quite often.

sbelle

O.G.
Mar 14, 2009
I just saw the one on Anns Fabulous Finds too! Looks like it was meant to be yours!

pongpongchik

Aug 12, 2009
I checked Ann's website and the item has been placed on hold. Someone got to it before me. NOOOOOO!!!!! :pout::pout:

pongpongchik

Aug 12, 2009
Plane Jane's on Malleries had the larger Coco Cabas bag for $2,700. It was black caviar and silver chains I think.

Oh yeah I saw this one. But, I'm afraid it might be a little too big. I think the baby cabas has the perfect size. Plus 2.7k is a little out of my price range =/