Chanel Baby Coco Cabas vs Chanel Modern Chain, why one you will choose ?

bernicetse

Aug 10, 2007
Hi, I just had my baby coco cabas but I am not quite sure shd I get a modern chain instead...........what do you think ?

And between the 06 Modern Chain Toteand the 07 Modern chain Tote, which one will you prefer ? The 07 one is in shiny caviar, in brownish black color; but the 06 is simple caviar, in black color

I have the 06 Modern Chain and just love it. I love the distressed Calfskin with the Pewter Hardware. But it is heavy. I usually won't take it if I'm going to have it on my shoulder all day!

Hi, I just had my baby coco cabas but I am not quite sure shd I get a modern chain instead...........what do you think ?

And between the 06 Modern Chain Toteand the 07 Modern chain Tote, which one will you prefer ? The 07 one is in shiny caviar, in brownish black color; but the 06 is simple caviar, in black color

The shiny is almost too patenty looking for me. I think it is a trend. The black cav will have more staying power.

Baby cabas is alot lighter than mc IMO. As far as looks, I think I prefer the mc though. And I've had a stitching issue with my cabas.

OT: hi spylove, what stitching prob have you been having with your cabas? i haven't used mine yet but am hearing a few probs about the cabas and would like to know more in case there's still time to reconsider keeping it. TIA