Chanel available at Last Call

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Here's what I saw:
    A hot pink satin evening bag, very small but beautiful!
    It's hot pink and shaped like a small cylinder - Approx $500
    A fair amount of Chanel jewelry, no rings or bracelets :sad:
    much of it was actually cute, lots of hearts and stuff like a V-Day line, also some pretty perl/rhinestone numbers.
    Then they had a few travel sets left, I think someone here has one, it's a pink floral silky bag w/ a neck pillow and maybe socks{?} inside? Was around $1200 and more like $300 now.

2. Oh wow that is a great deal on the travel set...I saw someone with it on the forum and I went to check it out on eBay and it was around $650. Do you know if Last Call ships?

3. That's a great deal on the travel set! i remember seeing it on bluefly for at least 600

4. I'm sure they'd ship, right?

It was the one in Grapevine, TX.

5. Hmm, someone should call and ask. Like I really need to know that kind of info.

6. You know, they actually might. I didn't think these outlet like stores shipped before, but then I found out Barney's NY Outlet ships(had to order something from there last year).

7. was it grapevine mills?!?! dang i need to go! but i think im going to ikea this weekend... wait do you think they still have the chanel furniture? lol i told my mom and she freaked! at the price she said shed rather buy that then another thing for same price!

8. YEP!! Go by there on your way. . . I do! LOL!

9. lol, i saw the pics of the furniture, its beautiful! i guess we have to take a major "detour" and stop to ikea....

10. I wish there was Chanel at Last Call at the Neimans here (in Honolulu). There were only a few pair of shoes when I went. *darn*

11. any chanel necklaces? if so, do you recall how much they were?

12. Yes, there were a few necklaces, I didn't look at prices. . . but I'd guess close to 40-50% off retail.

13. Swanky, I know ths is completely off the point, but I love your pic! :heart:
    That sooo cute, esp with the lil' pink bow!!! :tender: :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice