Chanel Autum/Winter 2017

This was "Out of This World"! Thanks for posting these websites ladies! :hugs: Hahaha, I'm supposed to be working, but I just had to see this. Okay, so I have to work until 10 PM tonight...it was well worth it! :yahoo:
Fingers crossed I can find an OM Boy LED to add to my collection. Please let the sun shine down upon me & find me one of these LED Boys! :sunshine:

Reactions: gail13
This was "Out of This World"! Thanks for posting these websites ladies! :hugs: Hahaha, I'm supposed to be working, but I just had to see this. Okay, so I have to work until 10 PM tonight...it was well worth it! :yahoo:
Fingers crossed I can find an OM Boy LED to add to my collection. Please let the sun shine down upon me & find me one of these LED Boys! :sunshine:
Sorry for the distraction Dear Tulip2! :blush:
I hope the sun will shine down upon you and bring you the LED boy you want. ;)

Now I want to go into space in the Chanel space shuttle :giggle:

Sorry for the distraction Dear Tulip2! :blush:
I hope the sun will shine down upon you and bring you the LED boy you want. ;)

Now I want to go into space in the Chanel space shuttle :giggle:
I am so glad you posted those links. It was the best part of my day. :biggrin: As expensive as they are, I'm going to have to take a very close look at them before I purchase. I hope they'll be as great as I think they are.
Oh wow, that Chanel space shuttle "taking off" was unbelievable! I watched it 3 times. Karl really hit that one out of the ballpark. :yahoo:

Reactions: KBT39