Chanel Authentication Services

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, I'm sorry if there is already a thread about this but can anyone recommend a reputable authentication service? I recently sold a 2005 Chanel GST on eBay and the buyer does not feel that it's authentic because she is only aware of the newer versions and does not trust me as the hardware is a bit different. So I'm currently out of the product and the money.

I've already posted in the Authenticate This Chanel forum but I am under a time constraint and I understand it takes them a while to go through all of the requests.

I have already emailed Carol Diva and My Poupette with requests and have not heard back from them.

Thanks in advance!

2. #2 Mar 18, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2016
    you CANNOT advertise here!

3. This has been asked many times!! Please always do a search first particularly when you are under time constrained!

Members mostly use Enticer or A4U and found good results with them

And it looks to me that your purpose is for eBay dispute you should check on eBay forum first! Lots of info there already about authenticating Chanel for eBay there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.