Chanel Authenticate bags?

Angel124ev

O.G.
Jan 5, 2009
Hello Ladies. I need your opinion. I recently bought a chanel boy bag from ebay without having it authenticated. I had a really good feeling that the bag is real. The seller was great, and provided me with her personal number, instagram etc. When I recieved the bag, I noticed one stitching was loose. I contacted the seller and she encouraged me to go to chanel for them to take a look at it. I went to Chanel and they checked the serial number from the authenticiaty card and told me the bag had warrenty and was a month old (which matches what the seller stated). Since chanel took the bag for repair, and also checked the serial number in their system, can I assume that the bag is real? Can chanel tell if a bag is real or fake?

Hello Ladies. I need your opinion. I recently bought a chanel boy bag from ebay without having it authenticated. I had a really good feeling that the bag is real. The seller was great, and provided me with her personal number, instagram etc. When I recieved the bag, I noticed one stitching was loose. I contacted the seller and she encouraged me to go to chanel for them to take a look at it. I went to Chanel and they checked the serial number from the authenticiaty card and told me the bag had warrenty and was a month old (which matches what the seller stated). Since chanel took the bag for repair, and also checked the serial number in their system, can I assume that the bag is real? Can chanel tell if a bag is real or fake?

Yes this is the real deal! And ofcourse chanel can tell if the bag is real. Im very sure this is real as I have the bag myself!