Chanel Authenticate bags?

Angel124ev

O.G.
Jan 5, 2009
Queens
Hello Ladies. I need your opinion. I recently bought a chanel boy bag from ebay without having it authenticated. I had a really good feeling that the bag is real. The seller was great, and provided me with her personal number, instagram etc. When I recieved the bag, I noticed one stitching was loose. I contacted the seller and she encouraged me to go to chanel for them to take a look at it. I went to Chanel and they checked the serial number from the authenticiaty card and told me the bag had warrenty and was a month old (which matches what the seller stated). Since chanel took the bag for repair, and also checked the serial number in their system, can I assume that the bag is real? Can chanel tell if a bag is real or fake?

Pgirl2016

Dec 6, 2016
Hello Ladies. I need your opinion. I recently bought a chanel boy bag from ebay without having it authenticated. I had a really good feeling that the bag is real. The seller was great, and provided me with her personal number, instagram etc. When I recieved the bag, I noticed one stitching was loose. I contacted the seller and she encouraged me to go to chanel for them to take a look at it. I went to Chanel and they checked the serial number from the authenticiaty card and told me the bag had warrenty and was a month old (which matches what the seller stated). Since chanel took the bag for repair, and also checked the serial number in their system, can I assume that the bag is real? Can chanel tell if a bag is real or fake?
Yes this is the real deal! And ofcourse chanel can tell if the bag is real. Im very sure this is real as I have the bag myself!

Angel124ev

O.G.
Jan 5, 2009
Queens
Yes this is the real deal! And ofcourse chanel can tell if the bag is real. Im very sure this is real as I have the bag myself!
Thank you for getting back to me. I just had to know. I will probably have the girls authenticate it for me here also just for my piece of mind :smile: