Chanel at work

oh definitely. I carry them everday. I don't really care about what others think, where I used to work I got alot comments from older ladies who knew the brand.. But people should not judge you, no one knows the circumstances on how you got your bags.. could have been a gift, could have inherited it,could have found a great deal at a consignment shop. or you just saved up your money and bought what you desired..

Yes, I agree with addisonshopper.

I take mine everywhere! I couldn't imagine spending that kind of money on a bag, only to leave it in a dustbag in the closet.

I've been a manager for almost 10 years and have never thought that I was overpaying my staff or would give them a lower % increase based on what handbag they carried! That's ridiculous!! Nor has it negatively affected my bosses' perception of me, annual increase, or promotion potential. To the contrary, I've received larger annual increases because my boss wants to keep me happy, and knows that I'm a fanatic when it comes to my handbags and accessories. I'd be devastated to think I had to "hide" my Chanel addiction in order to advance at work. It's time to find a new job if that's really how your boss operates.

I work with mostly men, so no questions about my bags from them. I think the only bag that might ring a bell with them is Prada if they saw the name on the bag. I get nice comments from one woman who likes bags including Chanel and has a collection of LV. She knows my husband has a really good job as does her fiance, so I'm sure she correctly assumes my purchases are assisted. My office is pretty low key about money and other personal things, so I doubt anyone would ever say anything to me, assuming they had a clue about the cost of the bags. Quite frankly, I would rather they don't know what anything I have costs.