Chanel at work

Where I work, there are very few women (architecture firm). It's a small company, and all the girls carry designer bags. I don't think the guys even notice. So I've begun carrying my Chanels although I was EXTREMELY reluctant to do so (I used to strictly carry my nonlogo Longchamp to work).

I would never carry a designer bag to work if I received flak for it. Something as important as your career is not worth the "Well, why shouldn't I if I want to" mentality. Yeah, it's not right for people to judge you, but they do so anyway... unless you don't carry that bag!

i work as a freelancer, so people don't really bothered other people with questions about their bags :P
but sometimes, i'm a bery sloppy person and i put any of my bags on the flor (clean floor or carpet btw). people would out it on the table or seats because they know they're pricey LOL i just hate to be someone who put their designer bags in table (seems showy) or seats (and not giving space for people to sit)

I work from home so nobody dare judge me!!! :P

When I used to commute to the office, no one cared and honestly, I only think two gals really knew the designers.

I wear my chanel stuff to work. I never really thought about it being a bad thing! when I walk through the building some of the guys call me "Hollywood" when I have my Chanel sunglasses on. ;) I take it as a compliment!

Yes, but my whole field is about selling "image" so it really isn't a big deal. Now if I worked for a non-profit or something, it may be a different story. As it is, I am not out of place.

i work in fashion so it's fairly common for people to carry around designer bags in NYC's garment/fashion district. but, i'm still a beginner in my field, so to go under the radar and not bring in any attention, i only carry my modern chain tote and flip it around when i get to the office (so the double C logo doesn't show). ;) i don't want my bosses to think i'm being paid enough!

oh definitely. I carry them everday. I don't really care about what others think, where I used to work I got alot comments from older ladies who knew the brand.. But people should not judge you, no one knows the circumstances on how you got your bags.. could have been a gift, could have inherited it,could have found a great deal at a consignment shop. or you just saved up your money and bought what you desired..