Chanel at Nordstrom

I think it's Seattle, Topanga, Mall of America -and I didn't know about the Orgeon one til right now!

It's actually quite few considering how many Nordstroms there are nationwide!

Thanks so much- the reason I ask is that customer service seems to be of a much higher quality there than the other large retailers. NM is the only place in my state I can purchase Chanel, and I would rather patronize a store that I would not have issues.

You have to walk in these boutiques like you could buy them! They can smell fear and intimidation on you a mile away. Just walk in like you've got $10K in your bag ready to buy and watch 'em go fetch to help you. That's the way to do it. NEVER let people who are there to serve you get an attitude. Just act AS IF and they'll learn their position isn't called sales assistant for nothing!;)

I keep on walking by the Chanel boutique in Nordstrom at the Mall of America, but I'm too afraid to go in! I just window shop for now while I save up for my first bag :smile:

Reactions: pmoua
I keep on walking by the Chanel boutique in Nordstrom at the Mall of America, but I'm too afraid to go in! I just window shop for now while I save up for my first bag :smile:

You shouldn't be afraid of the Nordstrom MOA boutique. Everyone who works there is so nice and helpful, whether you have a million dollars or not. I have worked with Lucas and Carolyn and both are very very kind.